Requirements for Admission
Those who hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Sciences, an Electrical mention and/or a University Professional Degree or equivalent training degree granted by a Higher Education entity, national or foreign, whose level, content and duration of studies correspond to an equivalent training, as determined by the Academic Committee of the Program, may apply to the Master’s Program in Electrical Engineering Sciences, mention in Electrical Engineering.
Documents required for the application
The selection process requires the presentation of the following documents:
- Certificate of title or university degree (bachelor’s degree).
- Transcript of undergraduate studies with relative position (original or legalized photocopy).
- Certificate of relative position in your generation.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Program of relevant undergraduate courses for the evaluation of the level of training, according to the requirements of the program to which you apply. Students from the Faculty of Physical Sciences and Mathematics are not required to present this documentation.
- Updated Academic Information Bulletin (BIA) (only students from U. de Chile).
- Motivation letter to enter the program justifying the choice of the Master’s program, specifying the thematic area of the application as well as the prioritized choice of possible guide professors.
- Two letters of recommendation.
If necessary, the Academic Committee of the Program may request other complementary information for the study of the application.